Friday 7 November 2014

Maybe it's something new

Maybe it's something, something new
Maybe something I never knew?
Maybe something i should know
Maybe it can show me the way to glow!

Maybe it's something which will remove my fear,
And help me pull my life's gear!
Maybe it's something that will not make me happy,
Maybe it's something very shabby!

Why am I so afraid to accept?
I can't live life of debts!
It's full of anxiety and silent as death,
Contrasting views have flooded my head!

I don't know where its gonna end,
It will show me the path or just gonna bend!
Maybe something is left, something is due,
Or maybe there's a path, there's a hidden clue!

Maybe it's something that shouldn't be clinged,
Maybe it's something that shouldn't blow with the wind!
Maybe it's something better buried,
Maybe it's something everyone couldn't read!

Maybe it's something, something new,
Maybe it's something I never knew!


No comments:

Post a Comment